Notes About Chorus Membership
Chorus members: you may now pay your annual membership dues of $30 online through PayPal.
- Solos are assigned by the director with any necessary tryouts scheduled several weeks prior to performance.
- The Chorus uniform dress code is the responsibility of each member and is as follows with no exceptions:
are approved for specific concerts
Women: All black dress, skirt/blouse or formal pants and blouse combo. Sleeves must be long and skirts must be tea length or floor
length. No glitter, jewels or color in concert attire unless specified by the director or the Chorus Board for specific concerts.
Jewelry should be discreet, ie. small strand of pearls and small pearl earrings.
All members, Casual: Navy polo with or without Chorus logo (Chorus polos available for purchase), khaki pants, skirts or capri pants,
knee-length or below.
- There is an annual membership fee of $30 per member per year. It is not prorated.
- Chorus members are asked to volunteer time and resources during the year on various projects. We hope you will volunteer your talents to contribute to our success.
- The Chorus is managed by a volunteer Board of Directors elected from among Chorus members at the Annual Meeting in April or May of each year.
- Rehearsal folders are assigned and music distributed to each chorus member. Because music is very expensive, you are responsible for your music and will be charged the replacement market value of the music and folder should you misplace or lose these. You are also responsible for your performance folder, distributed at the beginning of the season. Replacement value will be charged to you should this assigned folder not be returned to the Chorus Librarian at the end of the concert season.