Dues are $50 for the entire
You may split your dues into two payments of $25 this year. The first "semester" is August to December, and the second "semester" is January to May. You have the option of only paying for the semester(s) in which you are participating.
We now offer the
convenience of paying via
credit card or Google Pay
- The minimum age for any chorus member is 18.
- All members are expected to attend a minimum of 75% of all scheduled rehearsals, attend all dress rehearsals and specially called rehearsals.
- A newsletter is distributed periodically at rehearsals, with announcements about schedule and concert updates.
- Dress rehearsals are almost always the Thursday night before the performance. Any changes in this schedule will be announced several weeks prior to performance. Call times are also announced in the weeks prior to performance and are generally one to two hours prior to performance time. You may dress comfortably for the dress rehearsals - no concert black.
- Solos are assigned by the director with any necessary tryouts scheduled several weeks prior to performance.
- The Chorus uniform dress code is the responsibility of each member and is as follows with no exceptions: